[pann] I really can't stan JR ㅠㅠ

(photo not included)

[pann] I really can't stan JR ㅠㅠ

I'm in the midst of sliding into being a NU'EST all fan,
but the fact that I can't embrace Jonghyunnie while saying "my brat" is
fk
He and my real older brother look too alikeㅠㅜㅜㅜ
From his face to his skin colour to the shape of his eyes and even the way he dresses and his voice
He's too alike, 
so I can't scream Oppaaaaaa!!!!!!♥ as a girl like I can to the other members
It's not like I have a good relationship with my real older brother either,
we're busy fighting on a daily basis
It's not like "aigo he looks like my family so I have more affection" 
but instead when I see Jonghyunnie I think of my bastard oppa so
I'm going crazy, it's really a freaking worry...ㅠㅠ

Comments
  1. [+44, -0] OP-yah, that JR lookalike person there is your oppa? Does he perhaps have a girlfriend? No? Then can I like him?  
  2. [+24, -0] OP, are you recruiting your sister-in-law candidates right now?
  3. [+21, -0] So where can I go to meet your oppa^^???
  4. [+7,-0] I wanna oppa, I wanna your oppa, I wanna oppa
  5. [+7, -0] Will you introduce me to your oppa? I fell for his smile that's brighter than the sunlight and her innocence. Will you introduce me to your oppa? (t/n: NU'EST - Introduce me to your noona lyrics)
translations by wartortlekjh
please do not repost on twitter/blogs
please take out to other sites/translate to different languages with full credits

Source

0 comments