[fancafe] 170712 Baekho's Handwritten Letter

Hello.
This is Pledis Entertainment

We would like express our thanks again to the many people who have sent Baekho warm hearts and sincere support.
Baekho has delivered a message of thanks to everyone, and while he's careful, he wanted to convey his heart.
Below is Baekho's handwritten message.

-

Hello. This is Baekho.
Firstly, I want to say thank you.
When the thing that I couldn't even dream of happened, I couldn't even believe that it was reality.

The thing that helped me hold on and stand up were the feelings of the people who treasure me and you, the fans.
There were many people, including the many Pledis Entertainment staff and artists who came and stayed by my side
Also I am very thankful and sorry for the feelings that the fans carefully sent to me, and because of those I was able to gain strength.
Thanks to you guys, I was able to send my father off on his last road.
I believe my father would have been very happy to know that there were so many people telling his son to gain strength.

I have only received from the fans. I have received more love that I can believe. I have received more trust and comfort than a person could receive in his life. I don't know how I can repay these feelings. Thank you.
Also, I am sorry for only being able to say these words now.

I will definitely come back to meet you guys again.

translations by wartortlekjh
please take out with full credits





0 comments