[INTERVEW] MOB : The hidden charms of NU'EST W?

MOB <NU'EST W> : The hidden charms of NU'EST W?

Q: The appreciation point of your new song 'If You' 



Ren Our new song 'If You' is the first song that we are greeting fans with as NU'EST W, and is a song with really warm and also tender lyrics and is a song that leaves a strong impression. As much as this is a song that NU'EST are singing while thinking of the fans, I think it would be good if when people listen to it, they think that each and every one of them is the main character [of the song]. 

JR I participated in writing the lyrics of this new song, and as much as the lyrics are written after much thought, I will be thankful if people can listen to the song while focusing on the lyrics.



Q: The hidden charm points of each member?



JR Aron's charm point is that he has 2 types of voice. He has a cool voice when he speaks English, and he has a cute voice when speaking Korean. (Cute >_<)

Aron Minki's charm is that he has a cute and also very manly side of him. 

Ren When Baekho is expressionless, many people feel that it's hard to approach him, but he's actually a very cute baby Baekho! 

Baekho I think that JR is the ideal leader. Whenever there's a problem, he solves it completely by being cold when needed and humane when needed. Also he is very professional. When he's working, he differs from the usual JR from his expressions to his actions, each and every one change.


Q: Is there a separate greeting method for NU'EST W?




Aron We haven't decided anything, and the members are discussing it. If you have any good ideas please let us know! 



Q: How did you feel when you re-recorded 'Hello'?


JR It felt so new to be recording with the new arrangement and also after becoming adults. And I also felt thankful once again for the fact that the public gave us so much love for the music we have done. 

Ren Although I was happy to be able to re-record as NU'EST W and give the fans a gift, on the other hand I felt empty and had mixed feelings.



Q: Is there a bucket list or list of memories you want to make with LOVEs?



Ren I want to rent even a small venue and create a time where the fans and I can talk to each other honestly and sincerely.

JR I want to sing with the fans in a wide, open place.

Aron It’s similar to JR but I definitely want to have a solo concert in Korea.

Baekho I want to eat good food with the fans. I want to call a catered buffet and have a meal all together.



Q: The songs that NU’EST members enjoy listening to before bed or on the move?




Baekho I tend to listen to songs of various genres for my song writing.

Aron I usually listen to R&B lots.

JR I don’t listen to songs when I sleep, but I sometimes watch game videos!

Ren Recently I’ve been mainly listening to ‘If You’.



Q: Rank the NU’EST W member’s casual/day-to-day fashion!



Aron 1st Ren / Shared 2nd JR, Baekho / 4th Aron (I want to be able to dress well. Please help me everyone!


JR 1st JR / 2nd Ren / 3rd Baekho / 4th Aron

Ren 1st Minki / 2nd Jonghyun / 3rd Dongho /4th Aron

Baekho 1st JR / 2nd Ren / 3rd Baekho / 4th Aron


Q: Do you have plans for a concert?




JR There are no concrete plans as of now, but I think we will be able to deliver good news.

Baekho It’d be great if we could do a concert!!


Q: What are your future plans for broadcast activities? We want to see you guys on variety too!



Baekho We want to be able to show various sides of ourselves through as many different areas as possible. I think we’ve had a little insufficient chances [to do so] up till now.

Ren For the fans, we plan to do as many different activities as possible, not missing out on any areas from variety, fashion, to acting. We’re working hard now so please anticipate lots.

Aron We plan to comeback with an album soon so I hope you guys anticipate it lots.

JR We will work hard to be able to be seen in many places through many activities.



Q: To the fans who have waited all this while




Ren Thank you so so much for always staying by our side silently and cheering for us. I really love and cherish you guys more that posts and words can express. I will become a Minki that hides nothing from you guys. Also I will work hard to definitely repay the love you’ve given me. I love you.

Aron Thank you so much to the fans who have waited a long time and I will repay you guys as much as you have waited.

JR Really, thank you so much for waiting. As much as you’ve waited, I will definitely make you guys satisfied.

Baekho Really thank you so much to the people who have waited so long. Also thank you so much to the people who have started liking us from now onwards. I want to always show you guys a side of me that exceeds expectations.



“A song that sings in the subjunctive form of the lonely missing of someone who is not at [the singer’s] side now.”

‘If You’ is, just like the lyrics say, a song that sings in the subjunctive form of the lonely missing of someone who is not at [the singer’s] side now. It draws the sense of regret at the thing that cannot be together now, and the thing that does not exist as a calm but deep sadness. It can also be said to contain the feelings of the members who could not gather and sing together from when they participated on ‘Produce 101’ to before the comeback happens. Through the same rhyming couplets in the beginning and the end, the appreciation point of this song is how the development calmly delivers the emotions of the song. Please give lots of love to NU’EST W’s <If You> which wil be released on the 25th at 6pm.



translations by wartortlekjh
please do not repost on twitter/blogs
please take out to other sites/translate to different languages with full credits

Source


0 comments