[fanacc] jisunandjessy ig


[fanacc] jisunandjessy ig

I...... was going to work in the morning, but the gallery nearby was under construction so I couldn't park and I was going in circles in a mess. On the way to attach the documents I decided to watch the V app, and while watching I fell over. I think it's the first time falling over since I was in elementary school.. My pants tore around my knee area and both my elbows and knees were bleedingㅠㅠ It was so hot outside and I had no appetite so while contemplating whether or not to eat lunch I went out [for my lunch break] really late and on the way back!! There was someone in the alley so I peeked slightly and thought he was handsome, and it turned out to be #Wartortle ❤️❤️❤️ I must've seen blood in the morning for this
🐢
I told him to wait!!! because my office was nearby and I'll bring paper, then I went to the convenience store and bought a pen and ran with my bleeding kneeㅋ I unknowingly whined that I fell while watching yesterday's Vapp, and with wide eyes, he said 'Ah, really?'🐢 When he was signing I couldn't meet his eyes so I was looking at his shoes andㅋㅋㅋ Mismatched shoes ㅋㅋㅋㅋWhen I said, "What's this???Do you know your shoes are mismatched?", he replied 'Yes...ㅎ' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sorry noona wasn't trying to tease you, I almost pulled out my apartment (t/n: just a saying meaning he's so cute that she... etc)🐢

translations by wartortlekjh
please take out with full credits

Source

0 comments