[pann] Wow Daebak Aron's ideal typeㄷㄷ




Q: NU'EST! Choose a female type (Cute vs Pretty) cutely
Jonghyun: [I'm on the] C... Cute side!
Minhyun: Pretty side
Ren: Personality side (Fans: Ayyy~~~) Whyyy!! For me it's that side!!
(Baekho whose standard is refreshing: No but, Ren ah? Ren ah?? There's a female who has the personality of your ideal type) Yeah. (Baekho: Since you're on the personality side, she's your ideal type right?) Yeah!  (Baekho: Then would you rather she have a cute face or be pretty!!) Cutie side!!! (Fans: He's dso goodㅠㅜ You did wellㅠㅜRefreshingㅠㅜ)
Baekho: Cute side ><
Aron: Onion* (yangpa) ><

*t/n: bc they're choosing sides and 'pa' = side', Aron did a word play to say yangpa = onion

Onion>< ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI was absent-minded but then I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Aron: I have no personal talent but I have Minki





Look at Aron who's bursting with attentive-beauty too><

Comments
  1. [+32, -0] There were no updates on him to the point where I had only heard words like, "Is Aron person inside a legend", "They say he's in US", but after Produce ended he posted something on Insta or Fancafe and I got so touched that I totally became a fan. He seems like a really cool hyung and you can feel his heart in treasuring the kidsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  2. [+23,-0] I'm also gradually liking Aron♡ He doesn't try to assert authority because he's a hyung, he's funny but he also looks like he has an intelligent charm, his pronunciation seems very articulate and after listening to his Arirang TV radio, I really like it when he speaks English ㅋㅋ His English rap is good too♡
    사용자첨부이미지
  3. [+12, -0] I like Aron because he's funny too but firstly I like him because he's fkn handsome... Aron is really good lookingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Fans of Aron's face, gather사용자첨부이미지

translations by wartortlekjh
please do not repost on twitter/blogs
please take out to other sites/translate to different languages with full credits

0 comments