[pann] Pledis fans, come in

[+406, -9]
The fans who have been steadily cheering behind the Pledises!
Bugi squad, Donghohwe, Minyeon squad, Rabbit squad, you’ve all suffered a lot.
It’s been hard because we’ve been hearing bad words consistently from the beginning till now, but let’s really praise each other for enduring that well and making all 4 go up to the live broadcast.
Starting from Minki who is hard to explain as anything other than an angel who’s come down from the sky, Jonghyun who’s always calmly carrying out the role of a leader well, Minhyun who showed all his skills as the center, and finally Dongho who makes our hearts flutter with his steady vocals and innocent sexy charms.
Now I’ve really become attached to you guys so I don’t want to send you off…
No matter what the result is a few hours later, to Pledises and you guys, the fans, I want to say I was really happy to be with you guys.
Even when seeing the many bad words that made me frown, thanks to you guys I didn’t go onto another path but was able to work hard at being a fan.
I’m really really thankful, and let’s definitely make them debut!!!
Pledises too, you’ve suffered a lot♥
+) Trending pann… Thank you đź™‚
Pledises fans who are reading this now, you’ve all suffered a lot.
Let’s not hate on other trainees. Let’s be LO/\Es with sensible thoughts.
Let’s all pull ourselves together soon and let’s meet again smiling
You’ve really really worked hard, I love you guys♥
db59f-fu0aaar3c1496841760987
Comments
  1. [+88, -0] From 11pm today onwards I’m not a national producer but a LO/\E^^ Donghohwe, Bugidan, Tokkidan, Minyeondan, you’ve all worked really really hard all this while♡
  2. [+66, -0] Show respect to the fans who’ve been there for a long time, and as much as the four of them are close like a family, let’s hope we can all go forward together.
  3. [+58, -0] The 4 squadrons ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ We’ve gotten hurt a lot all this while because of the meaningless hate posts ă… ă…  I’m in Minyeon squad but Bugi squad Donghohwe Rabbit squad we can all gain strength and fight together, because of that it’s reliable and I’m happy ă… ă…  Let’s meet with good results, fighting for the text votes
  4. [+22, -0] Yup I’m a LO/\E, I’ve stopped being a national producer now fk really we’ve suffered for these few months on this tiring Produce pann
  5. [+20, -0] NU’EST let’s only walk on the flower path, we don’t need national producers fk
Translations by wartortlekjhPlease take out with full credits


0 comments