[pann] Looks like there indeed are lots of Dongho fans

image
He’s been hated on till death on Pann now but the reality is that his individual cam is currently 5th place on Naver TVcast ㄷㄷ
Wink Niel are unbeatable walls so forget them
Big Woojin at least has quite a number of posts and there were a lot of comments saying he’s their pick, and I understand why Ha Sungwoon has a high rank now since he’s always been good
But Kang Dongho is being hated on like a dog here but it definitely seems like he has a lot of fans that don’t go on communities so it’s pretty quiet (although there is one Dongho business post in trendingㅋㅋㅋ) but his Naver TVCast ranking is highㄷㄷ
+) I received quite an amount of likes
Dongho’s my first pick but because I don’t go on other communities I couldn’t realise that he has a lot of popularity. Even so, I’m happy because it seems like there are lots of people supporting him. Let’s all work hard supporting him and let Dongho walk on the debut road!!!
My face-pick, main vocal-pick, physical-pick, hormone-pick, I wish for Dongho’s debut!
Comments
  1. [+58, -4] We don’t respond to hate posts muchㅋㅋ We will go on our own road
    10
  2. [+45, -4] That’s right, if hate posts come up we throw gif and picture bombs so know that!
    img_5763.jpg
  3. [+45, -4] It’s because there’s no exit… It’s a mess please make me leave the fandomㅠㅠ
    img_20170517_190353
  4. [+34, -1] Dongho’s fans kinda have thatㅋㅋ They don’t have any other side biases or whatever, they only like Dongho ㅋㅋㅋ That’s why they don’t come onto communities often, they have this kind of mind: “whatever you guys say I’m going to close my eyes and close my ears and make Dongho debut” so their firepower is definitely strong ㅋㅋ
  5. [+24, -2] Dongho 1 pick comrades, our goal is  ⭐️Bandit’s Debut⭐️ No matter what anyone says, let’s go on our own way
    img_3190.gif
translations by wartortlekjhplease take out with full credits

0 comments