Kim Yongjin’s Facebook Post

Cheering for #Pledis #ChoiMinki trainee’s debut👊! !
Hello lucky Mingkki mingkki! I’m hyung’s angelinus Yongjin.
I’m writing this letter(?) to make Mingkki hyung known far and wide! I’m posting this because I’m hoping it’ll be even a small help to hyung. Hyung is actually my senior from the same school, even though you don’t know but I saw you a few times! Even in school, you stayed in my memory because you were good-natured to both your friends and seniors and juniors and was a kind hyung, and when I came across the news that you would be on Produce 101, I was very happy. I really wanted to become close to you but to me who was a little scared and worried to be friends with you, you came to me first before anyone else and spoke to me. From It’s Me to now, even in places there weren’t cameras, thank you so much for laughing and crying and sharing the hardship and happiness with me. It’s probably because of hyung that I worked harder and was able to endure. A hyung like you who is so good-natured and works hard at your own things isn’t really shown to the national producers, which is a real shame and makes me very sad. When you’re exploding with skills, visuals, good character too! Anyway I hope this letter was able to even be a small strength to hyung’s debut! I’m always cheering for you, I love you a lot hyung-ah.😍 This time definitely show your Mingkki power through ‘A Little Girl’! Let’s debut!!! Please vote for Choi Minki trainee so that he can spread his wings widely, including my wings which I wasn’t able to spread in Produce 101!!! Thank you!
– written by Angel Yongjin –
18698381_775179002654856_2964033491978410272_n.jpg
translations by wartortlekjhplease take out with full credits

0 comments